Dental Implant Financing: Intelligent Planning
Making Recommended Treatments Affordable
Find more help regarding public and private
financial assistance for qualifying families and individuals here
It is generally accepted that as patients, we all "know" that we are supposed to do all the things our dentists or specialists want us to do.
And of course, we try to do the best we can with maintaining our oral health habits. Chances are though, we tend to let certain things slide from time to time. Financial resources can easily become tight at times, especially with larger families or having simulataneous treatment needs for more than one family member.
Although it is quite common for all of us to put off or forestall certain recommended treatments, oral surgery and/or bone - tooth replacement and repair intervention, if not implemented within certain time frames.... can cause untold effects for overall oral health and developmental growth patterns that are ongoing during the early years.
Failing implants, the devices themselves, can become agents of destruction for surrounding bone tissue and adjacent teeth. For maintaining optimal bone and tissue health, implant repair should be diagnosed and treated as quickly as possible.
To prevent prolonged delay, public and private resources exist in most communities that are designed to help individuals and families to get the treatments they need on a timely basis.
As with anything in health care.... conditions don't improve with time (although we may learn to adjust or manage the problem). And, as in general dentistry also, treatments tend to become more complex and costly the longer we delay treatment.
Well known financial institutions now offer financing plans (some even interest free) that enable us to get the care when it is needed ... and MOST affordable. Federal, State and Local government and private agencies also provide assistance for qualifying families.
More information about these resources is available on the internet. Most firms now provide on-line application forms to simplify the loan application process.
- Medicaid Qualified recipients can contact State agencies for more information
- FreeDentistry.com State by state directory of free or reduced fee health care resources
- Dental Research Programs Investigate Free Opportunities, Nationally and Internationally
- CitiBank offers the Citi Health Card
- Unicorn Financial offers plans for assorted orthodontic needs
- CareCredit, a popular provider promoted by many orthodontists
- CapitalOne Credit offers plans for assorted orthodontic and dental surgery needs
- EZPay Solutions offers financing plans dedicated to helping people with all credit histories attain financing for dental services (not to be confused with EZ Pay Dental)
- More and more practices offer In-House Financing for new and established patients
Add a Dental Implant Practice|
Use our special Google Search to find more information about implants
| Affordable Care
tooth replacement procedures are technique sensitive and can incorporate different degrees of predictability for implant success dependent upon the skills and technologies used by the local surgeon periodontist specialist or local implant dentist diagnosis of occlusal function and restoration procedure
Implant Financing Made Easy
Oral Surgery Reconstruction Prosthodontist Periodontic Implantology
Single Multiple Tooth Replacement Cost